Friday, May 23, 2008

A few things

So I'm stuck at the house, very little to do this afternoon/evening, besides clean.

I think I'll blog a little first then go into my movie nite/junk food binge...

1) As noted yesterday, Athens Pop Fest line up was announced today. Murfreesboroians (made that term up, thank you), The Velcro Stars are taking part again this year. For all kinds of info, check out you ain't no picasso's announcement.

2) In the same vein as festivals, Bonnaroo has released the times for the shows during this year's festival. Personally, I am trying not to care since I am not going and will be working my butt off that week at work instead (my choice, of course, but it still kinda stings a little to hear about how long the Sigur Ros set will be and I don't even know who will be playing around the Avett Brothers).

3) Found a great video via popcandy, via NY Magazine of yet another great Zach Galifianakis skit, this time bringing Michael Showalter into the mix. I don't think these guys will ever cease to be entertaining...

And that's all until I find more interesting things the world should have shared with them...

No comments: